Planning and reporting community benefit are key functions of Catholic-sponsored and other not-for-profit health care organizations. The Catholic Health Association, the leader in the community benefit field for 20 years, offers a one-and-a-half day seminar for new community benefit professionals that covers the basics of community benefit programming.
At this event, participants will learn:
- How community benefit demonstrates the organizational mission.
- The latest news on tax exemption/community benefit issues at the federal and state levels.
- Steps for developing and implementing community benefit programs.
- Policies needed to support community benefit programs.
- What counts and doesn’t count as community benefit.
- Community benefit accounting principles.
- How best to tell the community benefit story.
- How to get started.
All participants will receive a copy of CHA’s A Guide for Planning and Reporting Community Benefit, 2008 Edition.
For more information, please click here.