Lyon Software is announcing a new webinar entitled “CBISA™, CFOs and IRS 990 Schedule H”. This free 45 minute webinar will be conducted by our President, Doug Lyon, CPA.
As a follow up to our successful “CBISA™ and the IRS 990H” multi-city educational workshops, we are pleased to offer yet another opportunity for CFOs, Finance, and community benefit professionals to learn more about the requirements of the IRS 990H and CBISA™. The webinar is offered to you at no cost and will be available on a variety of dates and times.
Who should attend?
- Hospital and Health System CFOs
- Finance staff members
- Community benefit staff members
- Additional hospital employees collecting IRS 990H information
Topics covered include:
- Role of Finance and CBISA™
- Role of community benefit staff and CBISA™
- How CBISA™ supports every part of Schedule H (Part I, II, III, and VI)
- Review audit and oversight tips for finance
- Discuss effective use of standard cost and job cost concepts in CBISA™
- Refresher of IRS Schedule H requirements
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn why a systematic methodology is necessary for most hospitals to organize a wide variety of information – from Charity Care to blood pressure screenings – required by Schedule H
- Learn how the country’s most widely used community benefit software system, CBISA™, handles all of the Schedule H information
- Learn how Schedule H requires and CBISA™ facilitates an effective team effort, especially between finance and community benefit staff
Space is limited. Click here to view more information and the current schedule.